Digital Image Correlation
DIC (Digital Image Correlation) analyzes the degree of deformation by analyzing the image before and after sample deformation. Not only the deformation amount but also the deformed direction can be detected. By using this system, it is possible to quantify the distortion and deformation of an object in non-contact and non-destructive manner. By using a high-speed camera, analysis of high-speed phenomena and vibration is also possible.
- Measure coordinate, displacement,velocity, strain, shape and deformation
- Vector diagram / Contour diagram
- Supported image format: TIFF etc.
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
- Offline analysis, Online analysis(Optional) 3D analysis(Optional)
- Process tree structure
- Various post processing functions (FFT analysis, POD analysis, etc.)
- Supporting various high speed cameras and high resolution cameras
- Japanese and English available
- Tension, Compression, Torsion, Vibration Test
- Thermal expansion / thermal deformation
- Destruction · Impact · Drop test
- Micro test by electron microscope
Any inquiry or request for information, please click here.