- We will comply with the laws and ordinances related to personal information, and will only handle personal information in such way that is generally accepted.
- We will enact provisions related to personal information and will inform all employees of the guidelines. We will also protect the privacy of our supplier’s personal information.
- When obtaining personal information, we will notify and/or publish the specific purpose of the use of this information, and will handle the personal information in accordance with this purpose.
- We will manage all personal information carefully in order to prevent any information leakage, loss of information, falsification and/or manipulation.
- When our customer asks for any requests regarding their personal information such as disclosure, revision, deletion, and/or suspension of use, our designated help desk/clerk will handle all requests in good faith.
GATHERING, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
“Non-Personally-Identifying Information” is information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person. Our website utilizes a third-party advertisement delivery agent for the purpose of managing the website and/or monitoring the site-access situation from behavioural targeting advertising through certain websites. We use web cookies on the website to keep track of the website browsing history. (Please note that this information does not include “Personally-Identifying Information” such as a name or email address that, without more, can be directly associated with a specific person.) Users of the website who do not wish to have web cookies placed on their computers should either set their browsers to refuse web cookies prior to accessing the website, or access the opt-out page from the third-party advertisement delivery agent. Changing the browser settings, deleting cookies, or changing to a new computer will require this procedure again. Please click on the link below to opt-out from web cookies.